Bathroom 1 (Dry)
Bathroom 1 (Dry)
A bright Single room with Industrial design near BR line (Room C)
Jan 8, 2021
Popular this week
2 people are keeping an eye on this listing
loyalty Successful reservations: 10
A room in a share house that let you have a good time with roommates and also have your own privacy.
Spacious, bright, and with good design.
A wall of bookshelves and lots of space to storage things. Single bed 120*180.
A 4-bedroom apt.
- 3F/7F with elevator
- Newly renovated
- Direct bus to NTU, NTUE.
- MRT Zhongshan Junior High School Station (brown line)- 7mins walk
- Bus stops, Ubike sta.- 6 mins walk
- 1 stop from green line (Nanjing Fuxing Sta.), 2 stops from blue line (Zhongxiao Fuxing Sta.), 3 stops from red line (Da’an Sta.).
- 7-11 downstairs, supermarket, Coffee shop, restaurants, around. A convenient and comfy area to stay.
- Taiwanese roomie that can offer help when needed.
** Ig: @thehouse27
Average: 10-15 m² (3-5 ping)
call_made Floor: 3
Kitchen type: Fully Equipped Kitchen
Room Number: House 27 C
Minimum Contract length: Open contract
Contract type: Starts and ends any day
Contract language: English & Chinese
Rent: NT$16000 (~ 448)
Utilities Comments: Rent includes water, gas, high speed Wi-Fi, management fee. But excludes consumables (such as toilet paper, detergent, etc.) and electricity fee, which will be shared by everyone. Also the electricity used for the A/C in each room is paid independently by each tenant according to the meter reading in each room.
Couples NOT allowed
Professional cleaning before arrival
Extensive introduction required
No sublease allowed
- More ruleskeyboard_arrow_downThis landlord's cancellation policy:Each tenant is responsible to keep common areas clean!Documents required: Passport/IDTenants should follow a weekly cleaning scheduleOther rules: 🏠NOTICE - When applying, please tell me more about yourself so it would be easier for me to know you are the right tenant! The more detailed, the better! - Need to participate in the house chores and rules of the house. - Women preferred; visitors and overnight guests should be agreed to by other roommates. - Overnight guests can stay 2 nights for free, paying NT$300 per night after that. - Gatherings, potluck party, fun events and cultural exchanges (e.g. language learning) are encouraged. In fact, we tend to host more activities in the future that can help us build more connections in Taiwan. ☺️ - Crazy and wild parties are not allowed. - Looking for some respectful, clean, friendly, open-minded and easy-going girls to enjoy a good life together in our co-living space. ✨What is prepared - A Taiwanese roommates who could offer help when needed. - Elevator, mailbox, electric doorlock, fan, washlet toilet, A/C. - Spacious living room, dining room, kitchen to chill with roommates. - Balcony outside of the living room with plants and breeze. - TV with Netflix and local tv programs, high speed Wi-Fi - Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, pots and pans, bowls and plates, cups, microwave, oven, utensils, coffee machine, blender, etc. - A very handy vacuum cleaner and other cleaning tools that makes cleaning very easy. - Washing machine and laundry space to hang clothes outside. - One bathroom shared by 3 rooms. Room A has its own independent bathroom. - All the beds, bedding and furniture are prepared, all of very good quality! - Garbage collection service in the building. Simply place the garbage and recycling outside of the apartment door, that’s it!
Other tenants in this flat
** Undisclosed **
** Undisclosed **
The district : Songshan
Nice to live:
MRT stations in the area
GR Songshan, GR Nanjing Sanmin, GR Taipei Area, GR-BR Nanjing Fuxing, BR Zhongshan Junior High School, BR MRT Taipei Songshan Airport Zhan
This district is the financial district. The area is really dynamic and full of suit and tie during the day. But after work hours this area becomes quite calm and restaurants close early. There is nevertheless a famous night market which makes the area pretty dynamic at night: Raohe Street 饒河街.