Homey Xinyi Anhe Apartment For Two
Apr 10, 2020
# Bathroom: 1
Popular this week
2 people are keeping an eye on this listing
Not yet verified
- The apartment has two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a kitchen.
- Fully furnished and equipped with essential furniture.
- Very convenient location; surrounded by shops, shopping malls, etc.
- 2 mins walk to MRT Xinyi Anhe Station.
call_made Floor: 2
Kitchen type: Basic cooking facilities
This means there is no actual kitchen, just anything needed to heat up stuff, not suitable for actual cooking. Refer to the pictures for more details.
Min. 3 months
Min. 5 months
Standard contracts in Taipei are for +12 months. This landlord exceptionally accepts shorter term rentals.
Apartment Name: Xinyi Anhe Apartment
Minimum Contract length: : Monthly
Contract type: Start any day for one month
Contract language: English & Chinese
Rent: NT$33000 (~ EUR 924)
Utilities Pay per bill
The utilities are to be paid at the end of each month after receiving the invoice. You will split the bill with the other tenants.
Extra utilities for couples: 0 NT$/month
Extensive introduction required
No parties - Strict noise policy
No sublease allowed
- More ruleskeyboard_arrow_downThis landlord's cancellation policy:Each tenant is responsible to keep common areas clean!Documents required: Passport/IDTenants should follow a weekly cleaning scheduleOther rules:
Other tenants in this flat
** Undisclosed **
The district : Daan
Nice to live:
MRT stations in the area
GR Taipower Building, GR Gongguan, GR Guting, BR- R Daan, BR Luiziangli, BR Linguang, R Daan park, R Xinyi Anhe
In Shida area, you will find all main Taiwanese Universities. ( NTU, NTUST, NTNU, NTUE, NTUB) and all the language centers. As an exchange student, language student or teacher, this place is an awesome place to live in. It is a dynamic and international neighborhood with plenty of small restaurants and bars as well as smaller boutiques and the famous Shida Night Market. It is also a great place for NCCU Students since you have direct connections to the University.