Fine Taishun Apartment Near Taipower Station - Apartment rental in Downtown Taipei - near Shida Night Market, NTUST, NTNU MTC, Taipei Tech, NTU
Jan 1, 2020
# Bathroom: 1
Min. 5 months
Popular this week
2 people are keeping an eye on this listing
Not yet verified
《Fine Taishun Apartment in Daan》
＊The Apartment is available now＊
- The apartment has 2 rooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom, and 1 kitchen.
- Nicely furnished with essential furniture; ideal for family and students.
- Great location; 5 mins walk to MRT Taipower Station.
- Close to the night market, supermarkets, stores, etc.
call_made Floor: 2
Kitchen type: Basic cooking facilities
This means there is no actual kitchen, just anything needed to heat up stuff, not suitable for actual cooking. Refer to the pictures for more details.
Apartment Name: Taipower Taishun Apt 泰順溫州房
Minimum Contract length: : Min. 5 months
Contract type: Start any day for one month
Contract language: English & Chinese
Rent: NT$34050 (~ EUR 954)
Utilities Pay per bill
The utilities are to be paid at the end of each month after receiving the invoice. You will split the bill with the other tenants.
Utilities Comments: The tenants will have to pay the the water, gas, and electricity bills.
Extra utilities for couples: 0 NT$/month
Extensive introduction required
No overnight guests allowed
No parties - Strict noise policy
No sublease allowed
- More ruleskeyboard_arrow_downThis landlord's cancellation policy:Each tenant is responsible to keep common areas clean!Documents required: Passport/IDTenants should follow a weekly cleaning scheduleOther rules:
Other tenants in this flat
** Undisclosed **
The district : Daan
Nice to live:
MRT stations in the area
GR Taipower Building, GR Gongguan, GR Guting, BR- R Daan, BR Luiziangli, BR Linguang, R Daan park, R Xinyi Anhe
In Shida area, you will find all main Taiwanese Universities. ( NTU, NTUST, NTNU, NTUE, NTUB) and all the language centers. As an exchange student, language student or teacher, this place is an awesome place to live in. It is a dynamic and international neighborhood with plenty of small restaurants and bars as well as smaller boutiques and the famous Shida Night Market. It is also a great place for NCCU Students since you have direct connections to the University.